- Wednesday PM Bible Study – We wil begin a study led by DA Carson, Praying with Paul, next Wednesday evening (May 23). We will be exposed to priorities of prayer, a framework for praying, and practical approaches to real growth in meaningful prayer. Workbooks and devotionals will be available to purchase for $12. Please sign up at the Hospitality Center
- Baptistm Interest Meeting • 5/27
For all those interested in being baptized, there will be a special meeting on May 27 at 9:15 in A106. Please contact the office if you are interested in being baptized. Baptism service will be June 10.
- Mother & Daughter Tea • 6/1 @6:00 pm
Ladies, you’re invited to our Mother & Daughter Tea event on June 1st from 6pm-8pm. More details and RSVP info here: evite.me/hP2X8Mcv9y
- Amendments to the Church Constitution – We will be voting on three different amendments to our Church Constitution in our next Church Partnership Meeting (June 3). Please pick up a copy of the proposed amendments and revisions at the Hospitality Center.
- Partnership Meeting • June 3 - Our next Member's Meeting will be June 3 at 5:00 pm. All members are encouraged to be a part of this important gathering of the church family.
Download a copy of this weeks' bulletin.
SUMMER MINISTRY & EVENTS
Starting June 3 there will 4 different elective classes for our adults and teens to choose from. You can begin signing up at the hospitality center this Sunday. Visit the Hospitality Center to sign up for the elective you plan to attend. Click here to learn more about each of these classes.
Ladies' Bible Study
This summer we will be hosting a Bible study through the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7). The study will be a DVD series led by Jen Wilkin. Beginning June 4 and going through July 30, we will meet Monday evenings from 7:30-9:00. Sign up at the Hospitality Center. The cost is $15/book.
There will be no nursery or childcare provided.
Sunday PM Preaching Series
This summer, beginning June, be sure to be a part of our summer preaching series on Sunday evenings. "BEHOLD YOUR GOD" will take us on a journey exploring the wonders of who God is and what He is like.
- Teens will meet together each Wednesday night in the teen room at 6:30.
- Children (ages 4yrs - 6th grade) will have a special program each Wednesday night beginning at 6:30. Adults can plan to drop their children off in the children's wing.
- Backyard Bible Clubs (June 25-28) - If you are available to help serve in any way for these clubs, please contact Mark Egerdahl.